Friday, March 16, 2012
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Lifetime Movie Network
The Real Housewives of Orange County
flirting with men I am not suppose to flirt with
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
Friday, August 6, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Some of you have been asking me what is up with me lately. Why I have been gone from Flickr ect….
Let me tell you its because I have been busy changing my life. That’s right. Starting with the inside of my head going outward.
I got tired of certain things in my life and wanted change. If you want something to happen, you have to go out and make it happen.
Sure you could want to win the lottery and buy tickets every week and maybe win $5 bucks. That is not what I am talking about.
Having a goal in mind and taking the steps to get there. Money may solves a lot of problems but the real work takes place in your head. The decision to really start making things happen is the first step.
I tell some of my unemployed friends that even though its bleak out there, do something everyday that keeps you in touch with your with your goals.
- update your skills
- investigate other ways of making income
- network (you never know who you could meet at the gym or bike path
What am I doing? I am acting on my decisions to change my life.
- The first step was going the therapy to deal with unresolved issues from my past and present.
- Then I wanted to get back into shape, so I joined a gym and started eating a healthy diet.
- I was tired of my looks so I changed my hair style.
- I was tired of looking tired so I am working on my complexion.
- I am tired of seeing all the “stuff” I have collected that needs to be thrown out. That is a work in progress.
- I was tired of my surrounds so I am giving my bedroom a makeover.
- I was tired of old debt haunting me so I am paying off.
- I was tired of having no savings so I started an account.
- I wanted to get back into the vintage clothing/accessory business so I am opening a store.
My list could go on and on but you get the picture.
My photography and blogging has taken a back seat to all of the changes I am making but I want to get right back into it starting now.